Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Linkin Park Are My Energy

Linkin Park , are the Power , the Spirit , the Soul , the Energy , the LIFE for me.
Why do I Love them so much ? Despite the Vocalists Chester and Mike , the Guitarists Brad & Phoenix , the Drummer Rob and DJ Hahn , IS THEIR SONGS !!!

When I Say Their Songs , It Include Both Their Lyrics and the Music . I Personally Think that Linkin Park's Music are Always So Specials Is Because of Chester's Wonderfull Voice , He Was Famous for his Amazing Scream (and I mean AMAZING). Peoples Always Thought that Rock Screaming's Songs are Rubbish ~ Well , I can Say Nothing of those Other Rock-Emo-Punk-Heavy-Metal Bands can Fit to Compare with Linkin Park.

Mike, the MC of the Band, are the Only Rapper Who Made Rap-Rock Music Sound Good. His Talented Lyrics Writting are the Main Key for the Success of What Linkin Park Had Earn.

Brad & Delson Guitar's Skill Made Their Music Sound The Best , Rob's Drumming is What Made Their Songs Sound Great and ofcouse Hahn's Turntable Effects Added Alot Taste of Flavour to it.

Other than All of That ,

The LYRICS !!!

Many of Linkin Park Song are Really Meaningfull To Me, Most of it can Actuaclly Express of Myself.

Their Songs Always The Perfect Medicine to Cure Emo Feelings and Released My Anger.
One of the Chorus of their Song, the ' SHUT-UP ' part of "One Step Closer" are the Best Song for Releasing all the Anger. Chester 17sec long-scream in "Given Up" also Another Good Example for Release Your Anger.

The Song "Breaking The Habit" , " Pushing Me Away" and "Runaway" are the Most Suitable song to Explain My Feeling When I'm Emo . The lyrics of These Songs Really Express the Moment How You Will Feel and How Will Fight It Back to the Whole World.

Head-Banging Songs like "Don't Stay" , "Figure09" and "Lying From You" Really Get The Extream Mood for you . Head Shaking while Listening Rock Songs are Really Fun , Go Try It .

Duet that Made Rap-Rock Sound Possible are songs like "Somewhere I Belong" , "Faint" , "Papercut" and "Points Of Authority".

And ofcouse Meaningfull Soft Songs From Linkin Park are "Leave Out All The Rest" , "Shadow Of The Day" , "My December" while Rock-Soft song are "Pushing Me Away" , "Numb" , "In The End" , "Crawling" and "Valentine Day"

Pure Hardcore Rock like "Qwerty" , "By Myself" and "A Place For My Head" are Example How Rock Does Linkin Park as a Rock Band.

Nowadays , Linkin Park Have Going Soft and They are Slowly Becoming Family/Kid Favourite with the Song like "What I've Done" and "New Divide" . But to me these Song Still Sound so ROCKS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment