Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Work

Alright , where do I Work ?
- Tan Chong Industrial Equipment de 'kilang' ~


What stuff do I Work ?
- Labeling and Packaging

How Does it Work you ask ?
First, choose one box out of the other million boxes that you 'like'.

Secondly, cut of a lenght of these sticker.
Thirdly, stick them on top of these bar-coded sticker.

Forth, took all the small boxes out from the big boxes that you choosed just now.
Fifth, check the equipment inside the small boxes are correct or not.

Sixth, stick up the bar-coded sticker on these small boxes each 1-by-1.

Then, arrange the small boxes back to the big box.

Lastly, seal back up the box and send them to the department office.
You think is a simple job right ? think again then , you have to repeat the same damn thing until the last boxes remaining ~
- This is What I've Done For these few days

60Boxes x 30 small boxes = 1800++ small boxes I've Label

My "Friend" ,
- A pair of scissor / cutter
- A cellophane tape holder
- Steel bar (to prevent those sticker from flying away)
- A Stapler (when packaging)

What the little things that keep me comfort and 'Entertain' ?

- The Big Fan
- The 'sofa' chair
- 'Playing' with the ;
* Trolley Car
* The Load-Lift
* And of couse the FORKLIFTER , nothing more fun than driving this badass monster car around.

How Do I Feel ?

- Boring are the first thing that came to mind , I mean , how do you don't get annoyed from doing the same thing all over and over again for hour and hours.
-And of couse , very tired man ~ those boxes are heavier than my dog ~

Why Do I Work Then ?
- Because I had nothing better than do at home other than facing my computer the whole day.
- To save up my time while waiting for SPM result
- I want to see how tough I able to handle.
- The MONEY (duh~) , the only moment I wont get bored of.

~ Check Out and Its The End of a Day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment