Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CYBERJAYA

Today Followed Parent To Have A Visit At MMU , Went There By Car With 1 Hour Time . It Was Located At Cyber Jaya Thats Why ~

I Was So Amazed Apon We Reached The Jalan Cyber , The View Were So Nice , The Trees are so Nice , The Flowers are so Nice , The Roads are so Nice , even the the Road Lamp were Nice too , The Environment There Were So Much Better and Beautiful than K.L.

When I Saw The Campus of MMU , I was WOW , It Looks Like A Palace or something cuz it was so BIG ~ The Environment There Really Do Make Me Feels Like I'm In England or Something Like That ~

Then , Went In To The Faculty Of Multimedia Block To Have A Counselling about How Things Roll Over There For Digital Media . After the Counsellor there Briefly Explain The Courses And Other Kind Of Stuff , I Felt Like Am I Really Wanted to Came All The Way Here To Start My Uni.'s Life Here ? I Have To Think More About It Starting From Now ~

After I was Done at There , We Went back and Have Lunch and Shop A While Around Bangsar Village . Then I Went Into 'Speedy' (As I Always Went If I Saw It) to Have a Look About New Arrival CDs/DVDs , and SUDDENLY ~
While I Walking At The Music Video / Live Performence DVD's Section , I Spotted THE VERY VERY VERY RARE LINKIN PARK First Ever Filmography DVD (it was a extremely old DVD), The Only One Left Lying There On The Rack !!! I was Like OMFG , I Thought I Would Never Ever Gonna To See It Selling Out There Anymore ~ So , Without Second Thought , I Quickly Bought It And 'Runaway' ~ LOL (but It Does Cost Me Quite A Amount Pulak ~)

And Here Is Its , Linkin Park , My " Frat Party At The PanKAKE Festival " DVD , Its All MINE Now , WAHAHAHA ;



" Linkin Park First DVD , Released on November 20 , 2001 after the Success of 'Hybrid Theory' "
This DVD Stopped Producing at 2003 Around The World Therefore It Were SO RARE To Have The Chance To Buy It , This Was Maybe Like The Rarest CD/DVD I Ever Bought So Far , Ecpecially I Was In Malaysia !!! And This Is The Only Linkin Park's Tape Where There Are Easter Eggs In It (and Was ALot of it) ~ Now There Came Another More 'Member' Into My Linkin Park's Collections ~

No comments:

Post a Comment