Monday, January 25, 2010

My Mac Mac

Finaly , Our ICOM's m-Mobility Had Arrived !!! It Felt Like Waiting Forever , Here Come My MAC ~
The Spec. From Its Description ;
Apple Macbook Pro 15.4 / 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / 4GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive / Double layer Super Drive / NVIDIA GeForce 9200M GT with 256MB

My New BABY but This 'Baby' Costs Way Too Much >< ;


Trying To Get Used To It , Cuz It Is So Much Differents Than Windows (Much Much Differences) But I Already In Love To It ~ XD

By The Way , Some Random Photos ;

Here My 'New' Electric Guitar , Just Randomly Get It Last Saturday , Don't Ask How or Why , I Just Suddenly 'Got' It ~ I Like Playing With The Pitch Thingy and The Distortion Sound Effect But I Don't Know How To Play It Properly Dough ~


My Car and Blacky ~


No comments:

Post a Comment