Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Idols

Okay First Of All , I Do Have Alot Of Favourite Celebrity , Music & Show Artist , Sportman And Superstar . But I Don't Have The Time To Describe All Of Them So Here Are My Top Five ;

1) Joseph Hahn - Linkin Park's Turntablist


I Guess Mostly You Guys Know I Love Linkin Park and DJ`ing , Well He The One Who I Am Influence To Those As Well Introducing The Art Of Turntables Into My Life. He Are No Doubt The Best Turntablist There Is Throughout The World . He Was The One Who Brought The Dream Of Mine From Being A DJ While Playing In Front Of A Large Crowd And ROCKING THE ROOF DOWN .

2) Shawn Michaels - World Wrestling Entertainment's Superstar


The Showstopper , The Icon , The Heartbreak Kid Himself , Yes Ofcouse He Were In My Top Five . I Love WWE Very Much As Well As The Band Linkin Park . He Was Indeed My Most Favourite Wrestler Among All My Other Favourite Superstars . The 'HBK' Alias Was Came By Him . He Was The Co-founder Of D-GenerationX Apart From Triple-H . I Brought Mostly Every Pay-per View There Is Where His Match Was In . The Legacy Of HBK WILL NEVER DIE .

3) Eminem - Rapper


Mr Slim Shady , One Of The Best Selling Rapper Of All Time For This Decade . Has All The Amazing Songs With In-Your Face Lyrcis , Trust Me , All His Song Are So Powerfull . I Immediately Love Him After I Brought His 'The Eminem Show' Ablum . I Like Him Is Maybe Of His Amazing Smooth Fast-Rapping Voice And I Still Remember How Last Time I Don't Know To Pronounce His Name Correctly Even Though I Listen To His Songs Everytime , Funny Right ?

4) David Guetta - House DJ


French's Famous House Producer & DJ . He Was Still Quite A Underated Star When I Listened To His Song But Now , He Was One Of The Top DJ In The World-Wide With Current Ranking Number 3 . Infamous For The Quote 'F**k Me , I Famous' . I Guess Among All His Production , Our Malaysia's Radios Just Aired Two Or Three Song Of His , Thats Why You Guys Probably Din't Hear His Name Before . Believe Me , His Songs Can Really Make You Feels Like Dancing .

5) Crayon Shin Chan - Anime's Character


Haha , 'La Bi Xiao Xin' , Ya I Know He Isn't A Real Thing , But Its Were My Favourite Cartoon/Anime Show Since My Kindergarten Era . Being Appart From WWE's , I Think I Have A Pile Of Crayon Shin Chan CDs In My House , Probably Enough To Build A Mountain , LOL . He or It Was One Of The Show That I Won't Get Bored Watching All The Episodes Over And Over Again . I Always Can't Keep Track On Which And What Episode I Missed & Never Watch Before . But The Life-span For This Anime Are Going To Come To An End Since Yoshito Usui , The Author For This Had Passed Away Last Few Month . It Going To Be A Very Sorrowful Moment To All The Fans Out There When That Day Come .

Thanks For Creating And Bringing Shin-Chan Alive To This World And Able To Give Us Joys & Put A Smile On Our Face As Well As Laughter .
~ Rest In Peace ~
~ Yoshiti Usui (21/04/58 – 11/09/09) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment