Friday, January 15, 2010

Time Flies

Time Really Do Move Fast Don't Cha , At First We Were In Kindergarten Having Fun , Then We Went in To Primary School To Start Learning Stuff and Meeting New Friends Followed by Our Secondary School .
We Wake Up Early in The Morning > Brush Teeth > Take A Bath > Change to Our School Uniform > Take Breakfast > Go To School > Back From School .
And We Kept Repeating The Same Whole Thing Over and Over Again Everyday . But Guess What , Those Days Had Already Come To An End . Yes , No More Early Morning Alarm Clocks , No More School Uniforms , No More School Bags , No More School Books , No More School Shoes and Ofcouse , NO MORE NEGARAKU IN SCHOOL ~

Everyone Too Already Had Thier Plans and Things To Do , Some of Them Already Went For Colleges/Universities , Some Started To Work Full Time and Part Time , Some Went For National Service , Some Decide To Go For Form 6 , and Some Just Sitting At Home Waiting For Their Time To Come . I Guess That Was Me Then , College's Life Gonna To Be Added In My Life Very Soon Now ~

I Just Get Noticed That I Had Qualified For My College's January Intake While I Was Looking For Part Time's Jobs With Derek At Mid Valley Back The Other Day , It Was Pretty Awkward For Me At That Moment .
So , What is My College Again ? No , Its Not MMU ~ But Is I.C.O.M. ICOM Stand For ~ International College Of Music ~

I Finally Decide That I Will Be Taking For ' Audio Production ' Course Rather Than ' Digital Media ' . So , Wish Me Luck While I Be Officially Heading To The World Of Music Starting From Now On ~

No comments:

Post a Comment