Monday, January 18, 2010

R.O.F.L.

Okay , Before I Go To The Point ,
DAVID GUETTA ON DJ HERO !!!


Alright , Yes Last Friday I Had Went For My First Ever College's Class ( Which The Class I Don't Need To Attend Anymore ~ LOL )
This Is Because The Class That Day Are ' Preparatory English For College ' And Thanks To The Testimonial Letter by My Dear , British Council ( Got It At Saturday ) Which Proved That I'm Qualified My English For College's Level .
Haha , Thats Why I Currently Needed To Go For School 3 Times per Week Nia ~ SHUANG ARH ~


Today First Class Are ' Introduction To Music Theory ' and It Were A Pain In My Ass , Due To All The Music Note ( Which I've Completely Forgotten All The Name and Value ) And The Moment Where The Teacher Ask Us The Total Beats For Each Question Prepared , I Was Like Completely , ~ BLANK ~ I Have Knew Nothing About Music Theory ( The Feeling For That Moment Were So DAMN , I Wasted 4 Year In Yamaha Last Time Yet I Forgot All The Stuff That I Learnt ) I SO SHOULD Go Back To Yamaha Sooner or Later ~ But Lucky I Was Not LOST At The Next Lesson , My Favourite ' Introduction To Audio Production ' ( Mixing Console & Scequencer Were ' Flying ' Everywhere ~ LOL )


Met New Classmates and Make New Friends Too ( But I Forget Their Names ~ XD )
Erm , 2 of Them Were European , 1 Malay , 1 Chinese-Indian and a KOREAN ~ ( #MeiChi , Don't Be Too Excited ~ LOL )
By The Way For You Guys's Expectation , Yes MANY LENGLUI Are Studying There Too ( Saw One Super BEAUTIFULL Girl At The Hall Just Now ~ xD ) But Too Bad , None Of Them Are In The Same Course , C.A.P. That I'm In Right Now ~ F3 , But Anything Will Happen In This World Right ? ~ XD

Then Around 1pm I Was Back At Home , I Glad That All My Lesson Are Not That Too Long . And Played Back Maple Story With Moon ( Who Were ' OFF ' Today For Work ~ F2 ) Captured Many Crazy Screen Shots While In Da Game ;

# One Of The Picture ( and I Love This ALOT )

# For Whoever You Guys Still Don't Know The Meaning For ROFL , Is Rolling On the Floor , Laughing ( More ' Powerfull ' Than The Word , LOL )

No comments:

Post a Comment